Monday, December 1, 2014

Getting Organized

First of all I want to thank everyone who have already stopped by to check out my page.  I got on this morning and found more views than I expected for the first 6 months and the year hasn't even officially started yet.  Secondly I want to apologize to everyone who has taken the time to check out my page already as there really isn't anything here.  I plan on throwing a few articles/reviews of systems I'm already well versed in to fill this thing out soon enough (even if its only to justify starting a full month before the new year).  Other than that I have organized things up a bit and added pages for each of the article types I plan on throwing up here (That bar of links across the top).  Feel free to check them out and see if anything coming down the line peeks your interest.  I'm also open to questions, suggestions, and recommendations (Especially for my 12 Games in 12 Months section.  Anyways, thanks already for checking me out, and thanks squared for coming back.

1 comment: