Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Weekly Update: System Crunch, Cheating, Table Setup, & More Starfinder

Welcome back everybody. If you aren't subscribed the the new GM's Table Youtube channel then you might have miss the videos that came out this week.

Let's Run Savage Worlds #3: Table Setup
This week I talk about how I set up my personal table for in person game dealing with tips not just for Savage Worlds but any first time GM.


Vlog #10: System Crunch
I rant on for a bit about the different levels of "crunch" in game systems, where I tend to fall, and understanding that there is no one game for every taste.


Vlog #11: "Cheating"
I take a heavy but careful rant in the dangerous waters of GMs "cheating" and talk about the gray area from changing story elements on the fly to flat out fudging die rolls are where I stand on all of it.


Starfinder First Impressions (Part2)
In part 2 of my very long Starfinder first impressions video I finish up the book talking about gear, star ships, and the overall design mentality of the game as well as my final thought before getting some real time at the table with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment