Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Weekly Update: Starfinder, Bennies, Pay2Play, & Optional Rules

Welcome back everybody. If you aren't subscribed the the new GM's Table Youtube channel then you might have miss the videos that came out this week.

Let's Play Savage Worlds #2
This week I talk about the importance of Bennies in Savage Worlds and the different ways you can use them.

Pay to Play
I ramble a bit about GMs that charge players and celebrity GMs.

Optional Rules
I rant a bit about players needing to understand that some rules are optional and both how best and how worst to implement them in a game system.

Starfinder Impressions
Sadly due to a family medical situation the D&D Legacies stream is on hold, but fear not because I finished reading the new Starfinder game which I WILL be able to stream as it is not slotted for an evening game so instead I start my long talk on what I'm excited and disappointed by in the system before getting a first had feel for it at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment