Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Why no recap?

So I've gotten some messages asking why there hasn't been a recap of session 2.  The easy answer is because the heroes didn't finish.  Partially an issue with my pacing and partially SOMEONE contracting a disease and needing to go back to town for healing left the party with tasks left unfinished.  This isn't a huge deal but as I pack every recap with the material I used to run that session I can't post things the players haven't encountered yet.  Well I can, but I'm not going to.

This doesn't mean I'm going to hold back until entire story arcs are finished, but sometimes I will need to lump sessions together when things like this happen.  So with that session 2 & 3 will be a package deal after we wrap up today's game. So if you've been following our game that means we will again be going live at 2PM EST today and if you just want to know what we've been fighting or don't have the chance to follow us live the recap for sessions 2 & 3 will be up tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment