Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Games for the holidays

It's officially the holiday season and while I don't have a nice list of 12 games ready for review like last year what I do have is a bunch of stuff I've come across I'm interested in checking otu for the coming year.  Each day I'll be adding a new RPG, Board-game, or Card Game that's caught my eye.  Best of all when it's all said and done there will be a poll to see which top 4 you guys want to see get full reviews next year.

1. Sushi Go: Ok this isn't exactly a complicated game, but it does look like a fast and fun card game for family game nights. The basic idea is to collect cards with different sushi rolls to try and complete sets for extra points.  Nothing fancy, but honestly sometimes a simple game is all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment