Friday, July 10, 2015

100th Post!

It's hard to believe I've already done 99 of these, but according to blogger I have.  Hopefully I've been able to help some of you guys out there or at least inspire some awesome games.  I'd personally like to thank each and every one of my regular readers for coming in daily, weekly, or some where in between.  Thanks to you guys at the time of writing this we're closing in on 19,000 views and getting about 1,800 a month.  I wasn't expecting to even get 5,000 by the end of the year and it's only July.

 I know this hasn't been an article that's too helpful in any games, but my wife had surgery today and sadly that pushed what I was working on back a bit.  Because of that on top of Meme Monday I'll have a second post of a very special NPC Showcase for "Crazy Eddie's Discount Magical Items & Artifacts".

No comments:

Post a Comment